SOLD BY HELEN FITZPATRICK 0414 362 955
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This has to be one of the best units in the over 55's Mountainview Retreat Retirement Village!!! If you are looking to downsize and live in a super convenient location of Penrith, then you must inspect this retirement unit only suitable for people aged over 55. No expense has been spared and with so many features of this beautifully presented unit; I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Some of the many features are:
• Stunning new kitchen + a dishwasher & extra shelving
• Beautiful & new combined bathroom/laundry with extra cupboards & benchtop
• Floating timber floors throughout (no carpet at all)
• Tiled balcony + an awning / unit located near exit gate, office & pool
• Plantation shutters / downlights / modern fans
• Water views of the pool from the bedroom
• New taps / new power points / new built-in robes
• Gas jet for heating / split system air cond.
Strata Levies $528.00 per quarter
Water Rates $168.00 per quarter (less pensioner rebate)
Council Rates $335.00 per quarter (less pensioner rebate)
Management Fee $110.50 per fortnight
• Only minutes to Penrith Station, Paceway, Panthers Leagues Club (Bingo !!) & Penrith Markets held on Wednesdays
Living in the Retirement Village allows you access to the semi heated inground pool, dining room, activities centre, library & huge lounge room where you can meet new friends or just chill out.
Call Helen on 0414 362 955 for your private inspection & tour of the Village
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.