SOLD BY HELEN FITZPATRICK - 0414 362 955
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The beautiful, bright & spacious upstairs unit in the very popular Over 55's Mountainview Retreat Retirement Village has a beautiful outlook to a vast grassed area.
Some of the many features are:
* Single lock up garage + auto door
* North/East facing balcony
* 2 sets of mirrored robes in the main bedroom
* 2 split system air cond. units
* Spacious open kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Large combined lounge/dining + a balcony
* Good size 2nd bedroom with built in robe (accommodates a double bed)
* Combined laundry / bathroom
Facilities in the Village include: an inground pool, bus stop, activities centre + a huge lounge room where you can meet new friends or just go there to socialise. Also close by is Kmart, Westfields, Penrith Station, Panthers, Penrith Markets, The Paceway & Penrith City Library.
Water Rates $168 per quarter (less pensioner rebate)
Council Rates $336.00 per quarter (less pensioner rebate)
Strata Levies $661 per quarter
Management Fees $113.15 per fortnight
Come and enjoy the atmosphere of the Village knowing you are living in a safe environment. Call Helen on 0414 362 955 anytime to make an appointment for your private inspection & tour of the Village.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.