The role of the Portfolio Manager is to foster a close relationship with landlords whilst maintaining an harmonious relationship with tenants.
Your Portfolio Manager is the area specialist in the suburb your investment is located. They are also your one point of contact for any day to day issues regarding your investment.
Constant communication throughout the leasing period, along with periodical inspections, rent reviews and any repairs and maintenance issues throughout the year ensure you are always aware of what is happening with your investment giving you total peace of mind.
Once you have decided to engage Ray White as your managing agent we will follow the steps below in order to lease your property as quickly as possible to the best possible tenants:
- Rental appraisal is carried out on the property
- Photos taken at property (professional photography is an option)
- Advertisement composed and approved by landlord
- Property advertised online and for lease sign (optional) erected at property
- Enquiries taken by our leasing consultant
- Open for inspections and private appointments arranged to view your property
- Feedback from Portfolio Manager
- Applications received
- Application processed by your Portfolio Manager
- Application presented to landlord by Portfolio Manager
- Application approved or declined by landlord
- If approved, a holding deposit is taken and lease sign date is arranged
- Ingoing inspection completed
- Tenant signs lease, pays bond and rent and moves into property.
As managing agents for your investment property, Ray White’s role will include, but is not limited to, the following processes;
- Initial leasing process-outlined above
- Tenant Selection
- Ingoing inspection
- Lease signing
- Collection and lodgement of bond
- Collection of rent throughout tenancy
- Arrears control
- Periodic inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Payment of rates, maintenance & insurance from rental monies
- General tenant & strata liaison
- Outgoing inspection
- Bond release
- Re-letting of Property